Large Loss Estimator, Charlotte
The Large Loss Estimator is responsible for estimating losses over 150K and selling restoration services to clients and bringing in new business from relationships built with Insurance Adjusters and other lead sources.
Candidates must be able to build strong relationships and come with a track record of success that includes experience in construction project management with excellent written and verbal skills, advanced computer proficiency and developed organizational skills.
This position will move into management in the next 5 years.
· Creating sales
· Developing accurate cost estimates for property restoration
· Selling company services directed at minimizing the financial, physical, and emotional impact associated with property damage
· Established contacts in the insurance and restoration industries
· 3 years of experience in the use of Xactimate
· College degree or certification in Construction or Project Management is a plus.
Please complete and submit the following form so we can start searching for you next position or career today!
Please upload and attach your resume so we can find the best career opportunity for you.